Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Worst Movie Ever...

Had a hot date on Sunday night which started with a 40 minute wait for Kuru Kuru in Kahala. The sushi was worth the wait as usual, so I can't complain. Then we drove over to Ward with about 5 minutes to spare to see Bridesmaids. I've gotten a bunch of good reviews on this movie, MSN even gave it a 87 out of 100 rating so I figured lets do it. Boy did I make a wrong choice. Between the bland comedy and the people talking during the movie, I have to give this 5 starfishes down. Its sad because the best actress in the movie was in the 4th starring role. The fat one (I forgot her name) had the best lines, best comedic scenarios and the most presence. So to wrap it up, save your money for a Netflix, or HBO or maybe even bootleg to see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment