Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Art and Flea wrapup..

First off, thanks to Nicole and Aly for letting me hope on the Art and Flea wagon. It was definitely different being a vendor than a spectator this time. I didn't take any pictures of other peoples booths cause I didn't want to be rude, but there was a large range of stuff for sale from original artwork to boardgames to woman's clothing. Lady butt cheeks were in affect but I couldn't get any pictures of those either. Here's some pics that I could take..

Crys guarding my booth


Booth #18


Hand painted spray cans..


Sold this jewelry box finally


Beak and Clitoris


KJ and ???


Band jammin..kind of


Taryn rocking his Comboverhawkmullet


Sau and Nimz were in the building. Sau was handing out thunderous hi five which rocked my camera so much I couldn't focus


Panorama of the downstairs


Panorama of the upstairs

No comments:

Post a Comment