Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Long way home..

I hurt my back pretty badly in june trying to be young and dumb riding bmx and scooters so i've been trying to find different ways to rehab now that I can walk comfortably again. I picked up this bike off of Craigslist for only $50! Its a 1989 Raleigh Technium aaaand its 60cm which is super hard to find for us taller gentlemen. No rust, everything was original, all it needed was a little chocolate love.



Sooo I've been riding everyday since I bought it, and my back has felt super much better. Then the invite to ride from Waipahu to town came along. So I said what the hell and went for it.

Woke up early, handled some biz, then caught the bus out to Waipahu. I got soaked walking to the bus stop but its all good. Its been about 4 years since I caught the bus for a distance that far but it cool being able to go somewhere without having to worry about looking both ways or gas or parking or whatever other driving obstacles.



Sketched up some stuff on the journey.


Me and the Love Machine finally in Waipahu. Alot of people were staring at me when I was taking this picture and I couldn't figure out why until I realized it was right next to the entrance of the girls bathroom, ooops. I hit up Taniokas for some fried chicken before the trip, it was unreal as usual.


Had to conserve the camera battery so I didn't start taking pics till later. Here's the group over by the NEX.


Rolling under the Viaduct on Nimitz


McyDeeze break, rolling deep. Heres a vid of us post grind


Cruising down queen street, finally back in the city


Cruising through Waikiki, it turned out to be a great sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment