Friday, April 9, 2010

Upcoming Show!!

Its that time again, artshow at Pipe Dreams. I think the last one was about almost a year ago and I dont know if I've done one since. How life changes so quickly. Pinky Taylor will be back in town, Steve Looney from Pacific Soul will have some of his tattoo inspired work, Daves Action will bring the sexyness and ill have a few goodies dropping.


My first project is my Labbit that i've had for more than a year just sitting. I finally have found the inspiration to paint it. (hint in the background of the flick)


Also a tshirt drop for the boys and girls. Not too sure of the colorways yet, I might roll with this yellow for now and maybe a teal later for the mens. Still working on the design for the ladies, the design below definitely wouldnt work to well on a womens shirt. Maybe a picture of me on it?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment