Monday, February 1, 2010

heh!?

Havent posted in a while been super busy. Got a new job screen printing and became Art Director for Pipe Dreams Surf Co. (eehhemm.. Hilton store coming in June..eeehhhemm..) but I had to blog about this one. First off im no Photoshop master by far but I take some pride in what I do, so when I see someone biting I get pretty upset. Heres the pics..

Mine Theirs
I wont drop names of the nightclub or promoters but I think this is a nono for designing. First off dont blatently steal images. Second off dont take an image from someone and then send it to them like you made it. We need more originality in the world especially on the local scene. Enough ba bum bum, ba bum bum, ba bum bum, ba bum bum. But in these times I guess it would be called a "remix".

No comments:

Post a Comment