Sunday, November 29, 2009

Navy Who?

I got to go to the UH vs. Navy game last night and if you know me you would know im a pretty big football fan. If you know me mo betta than you would know im a Notre Dame fan and I was hoping to get some satisfaction with a Navy loss since they beat Notre Dame earlier in the season. It was a good game and the UH defense finally came through! Thanks to Jason Sakamoto from Oakley once again for the field passes. Got to hang out with my old friend Mike from Cool Fans Hawaii down on the field. Funny moment of the night was when my little cousin Lukey Boy got scared by Vili the Warrior and almost cried as we walked by, good stuff.


Over a month later, Jason finally gets his custom UH x TSG backpack





Halftime show honoring the troops


Me and my pops looking on. It was his first time on the field during a game. His only complaint was that he was too short to see anything.


The last series of the game, it was suuuuper loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment